|Country/Region||Free Shipping Deadline||Express Deadline (must select Priority Mail Express in Cart)|
|Domestic||Feb 8th||Feb 11th|
|Military (all except below)||Jan 28th||Feb 1st|
|Military (AE Zip 093)||Jan 22nd||no express option|
|Africa||Jan 22nd||Jan 25th|
|Asia/Pacific Rim||Jan 25th||Feb 1st|
|Australia/New Zealand||Jan 27th||Feb 1st|
|Canada||Jan 27th||Feb 1st|
|Central/South America||Jan 22nd||Jan 25th|
|Mexico||Jan 27th||Feb 1st|
|Europe||Jan 27th||Feb 1st|
|Middle East||Jan 27th||Feb 1st|
Please note that delivery dates are our best estimate based on schedules provided by shipping carriers and are not date certain guaranteed. For international orders delivery may be delayed by customs clearance. In some countries a shipment may be held until any duties, taxes, or VAT are paid by order recipient. Please contact [email protected] with any questions or to confirm shipment timeframes
BTS is offering FREE shipping WORLDWIDE* (based on popularity we have extended this offer)
*order must meet $30 minimum to qualify for free shipping, otherwise International Flat Rate and domestic USPS & UPS rates will need to be selected before continuing check out. For International customers this does not include duties/customs fees, which vary by country/region (see below).
We reserve the right to cancel orders that do not meet our minimum requirements for free international shipping.
*Between the Sheets is not responsible for delays that may be caused by adverse weather conditions or other unforseen circumstances that may affect postal carrier service or customs on international deliveries.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours. (M-F)
- Most US orders will arrive within 5-10 business days. Please select qualified express shipping options for time sensitive deliveries.
- Orders in the US over $100 are generally shipped via UPS (we sometimes select to ship via USPS priority since this is faster)
- All International orders will be shipped via First Class International
- we generally upgrade larger orders to Priority Mail International at no charge (you may contact us if you would like to know if your order will qualify for an upgrade).
- Saturday delivery service is not available for UPS orders.
- Applicable sales tax will be charged to residents of New York. All other sales or use taxes, are the responsibility of the purchaser . - When you place your order we put an authorization hold on your credit card for the order amount and only charge the card when your item ships (this includes pre-order items).
-Preorder items will ship by the date noted on product page, if there are any delays that will affect this we will notify customers with orders affected. To date we have never had to :)
- In the rare event that your shipment is lost, stolen, or arrived damaged, please contact [email protected] If your package was shipped via USPS, please also contact your local post office to initiate a package trace/investigation
- Shipments may require a signature upon delivery or for customer or their representative to be present at shipping address upon delivery. If no one is available to receive the package the carrier may attempt redeliver a set number of times (usually 3) or the package may be held at a local post office. Packages that are unable to be delivered due to customer/representative being unavailable may be returned to Between the Sheets . If returned to Between the Sheets they may be subject to restocking, re-shipping, or other fees. Any such returns can either be re-shipped at customer expense or store credit will be issued, they are not eligible for refund.
-For international shipments: VAT, Import Duties, and any taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Upon arrival in your country your order may be held at your local post office until any duties, VAT, etc are paid.
-For an estimate of the VAT, duties, or other fees for your international order please email [email protected] with a list of the styles you wish to order. You can also generate an estimate using www.dutycalculator.com.
- If you have not received your International order and it has been 10-15 days since you received your tracking information it is likely that the shipment has been held in customs.
- Please contact your local post office to inquire if your package is being held and reference your tracking/customs number.
- Packages not claimed from customs may be treated as abandoned. If returned to Between the Sheets they may be subject to restocking, re-shipping, or other fees. Any such returns can either be re-shipped at customer expense or store credit will be issued, they are not eligible for refund.