|Address in:||Free Shipping||International Priority Mail||International Express|
|Africa||Nov 30||Nov 30||Dec 6|
|Asia/Pacific Rim||Dec 7||Dec 7||Dec 14|
|Australia/New Zealand||Dec 7||Dec 7||Dec 14|
|Canada||Dec 7||Dec 9||Dec 16|
|Caribbean||Dec 7||Dec 9||Dec 14|
|Central/South America||Nov 30||Nov 30||Dec 8|
|Mexico||Dec 7||Dec 7||Dec 14|
|Europe||Dec 7||Dec 9||Dec 14|
|Middle East||Dec 7||Dec 9||Dec 14|
For delivery by December 25th follow deadlines above. For international orders allow additional time for customs clearance.
Delivery dates are expected based on US Post Office published deadlines, but are not guaranteed.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours. (M-F)
- Most US orders will arrive within 5-10 business days. Please select qualified express shipping options for time sensitive deliveries.
- Orders in the US over $100 are generally shipped via UPS (we sometimes select to ship via USPS priority since this is faster)
- All International orders will be shipped via First Class International
- we generally upgrade larger orders to Priority Mail International at no charge (you may contact us if you would like to know if your order will qualify for an upgrade).
- Saturday delivery service is not available for UPS orders.
- Applicable sales tax will be charged to residents of New York. All other sales or use taxes, are the responsibility of the purchaser . - When you place your order we put an authorization hold on your credit card for the order amount and only charge the card when your item ships (this includes pre-order items).
-Preorder items will ship by the date noted on product page, if there are any delays that will affect this we will notify customers with orders affected. To date we have never had to :)
- In the rare event that your shipment is lost, stolen, or arrived damaged, please contact [email protected] If your package was shipped via USPS, please also contact your local post office to initiate a package trace/investigation
- Shipments may require a signature upon delivery or for customer or their representative to be present at shipping address upon delivery. If no one is available to receive the package the carrier may attempt redeliver a set number of times (usually 3) or the package may be held at a local post office. Packages that are unable to be delivered due to customer/representative being unavailable may be returned to Between the Sheets . If returned to Between the Sheets they may be subject to restocking, re-shipping, or other fees. Any such returns can either be re-shipped at customer expense or store credit will be issued, they are not eligible for refund.
-For international shipments: VAT, Import Duties, and any taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Upon arrival in your country your order may be held at your local post office until any duties, VAT, etc are paid.
-For an estimate of the VAT, duties, or other fees for your international order please email [email protected] with a list of the styles you wish to order. You can also generate an estimate using www.dutycalculator.com.
- If you have not received your International order and it has been 10-15 days since you received your tracking information it is likely that the shipment has been held in customs.
- Please contact your local post office to inquire if your package is being held and reference your tracking/customs number.
- Packages not claimed from customs may be treated as abandoned. If returned to Between the Sheets they may be subject to restocking, re-shipping, or other fees. Any such returns can either be re-shipped at customer expense or store credit will be issued, they are not eligible for refund.