|Country/Region||Free Shipping Deadline||Exress Deadline (must select Priority Mail Express in Cart)|
|Domestic||Dec 18th||Dec 21st|
|Military (all except below)||Dec 8th||Dec 15th|
|Military (AE Zip 093)||Dec 2nd||no express option|
|Africa||Nov 29th||Dec 6th|
|Asia/Pacific Rim||Dec 6th||Dec 13th|
|Australia/New Zealand||Dec 6th||Dec 13th|
|Canada||Dec 6th||Dec 15th|
|Central/South America||Nov 29th||Dec 9th|
|Mexico||Dec 6th||Dec 13th)|
|Europe||Dec 6th||Dec 13th|
|Middle East||Dec 6th||Dec 13th|
Please note that delivery dates are our best estimate based on schedules provided by shipping carriers and are not date certain guaranteed. For international orders delivery may be delayed by customs clearance. In some countries a shipment may be held until any duties, taxes, or VAT are paid by order recipient.
BTS is offering FREE shipping WORLDWIDE* (based on popularity we have extended this offer)
*order must meet $30 minimum to qualify for free shipping, otherwise International Flat Rate and domestic USPS & UPS rates will need to be selected before continuing check out. For International customers this does not include duties/customs fees, which vary by country/region (see below).
We reserve the right to cancel orders that do not meet our minimum requirements for free international shipping.
*Between the Sheets is not responsible for delays that may be caused by adverse weather conditions or other unforseen circumstances that may affect postal carrier service or customs on international deliveries.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours. (M-F)
- Most US orders will arrive within 5-10 business days. Please select qualified express shipping options for time sensitive deliveries.
- Orders in the US over $100 are generally shipped via UPS (we sometimes select to ship via USPS priority since this is faster)
- All International orders will be shipped via First Class International
- we generally upgrade larger orders to Priority Mail International at no charge (you may contact us if you would like to know if your order will qualify for an upgrade).
- Saturday delivery service is not available for UPS orders.
- Applicable sales tax will be charged to residents of New York. All other sales or use taxes, are the responsibility of the purchaser . - When you place your order we put an authorization hold on your credit card for the order amount and only charge the card when your item ships (this includes pre-order items).
-Preorder items will ship by the date noted on product page, if there are any delays that will affect this we will notify customers with orders affected. To date we have never had to :)
- In the rare event that your shipment is lost, stolen, or arrived damaged, please contact [email protected] If your package was shipped via USPS, please also contact your local post office to initiate a package trace/investigation
-For international shipments: VAT, Import Duties, and any taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Upon arrival in your country your order may be held at your local post office until any duties, VAT, etc are paid.
-For an estimate of the VAT, duties, or other fees for your international order please email [email protected] with a list of the styles you wish to order. You can also generate an estimate using www.dutycalculator.com.
- If you have not received your International order and it has been 10-15 days since you received your tracking information it is likely that the shipment has been held in customs.
- Please contact your local post office to inquire if your package is being held and reference your tracking/customs number.
- Packages not claimed from customs may be treated as abandoned. If returned to Between the Sheets they may be subject to restocking, re-shipping, or other fees. Any such returns can either be re-shipped at customer expense or store credit will be issued, they are not eligible for refund.