Between the Sheets Mother's Day Shipping Deadlines Domestic (United States):
|Ship Method||Deadline||Delivery by|
|Free shipping||Sunday May 4th* at Midnight||Sunday May 11th (Mother's Day)|
|USPS Priority Express||Tuesday May 6th* at 2pm
||Sunday May 11th (Mother's Day)|
*Between the Sheets is not responsible for delays that may be caused by adverse weather conditions or other unforseen circumstances that may affect postal carrier service or customs on international deliveries.
BTS is offering FREE shipping WORLDWIDE* (based on popularity we have extended this offer)
*order must meet $30 minimum to qualify for free shipping, otherwise International Flat Rate and domestic USPS & UPS rates will need to be selected before continuing check out. For International customers this does not include duties/customs fees, packages may be held at a local post office & incur additional customs fees which vary by country/region.
We reserve the right to cancel orders that do not meet our minimum requirements for free international shipping.
Shipping information and Policies
- Between the Sheets ships internationally from our New York warehouse. See list of Countries we ship to in the shopping cart.
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours. (M-F)
- Most US orders will arrive within 5-10 business days. Please select qualified express shipping options for time sensitive deliveries.
- Orders in the US over $100 are generally shipped via UPS (we sometimes select to ship via USPS priority since this is faster)
- All International orders will be shipped via First Class International - we generally upgrade larger orders to Priority Mail International at no charge (you may contact us if you would like to know if your order will qualify for an upgrade).
- International Shipping rates DO NOT include customs or import duties
Additional Delivery Information
- Saturday delivery service is not available for UPS orders.
- Applicable sales tax will be charged to residents of New York. All other sales or use taxes, are the responsibility of the purchaser . For international shipments VAT, Import Duties, and any taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- When you place your order we put an authorization hold on your credit card for the order amount and only charge the card when your item ships (this includes pre-order items).
-Preorder items will ship by the date noted on product page, if there are any delays that will affect this we will notify customers with orders affected. To date we have never had to :)